Do you know there are tons of ways to promote any niche affiliate marketing products without a website, but most of the advice you’ll hear will recommend setting up a website or blog and driving traffic from search engines?
DISCLAIMER: This post, page description may include affiliate links. If you purchase a product through one of them, I will receive a commission (at no additional cost to you). I only ever recommend products that I have personally used and benefitted from personally.
I assume that you are serious about affiliate marketing business, and thus, I am giving you an in-detail process on how to make money with affiliate marketing without a website.
You don’t need a website or blog to succeed as an affiliate marketer, and if you keep reading, you’ll find a step by step guide to help you make your first commission without a website or blog in affiliate marketing online.
Do you know the most important part of affiliate marketing business is getting your offer link out there and in front of people who are searching for that very thing?
However, first of all, you need to understand the mechanism of affiliate marketing.
The beauty of affiliate marketing is
1. You don’t need a starting capital investment.
2. You don’t need experience.
3. You don’t need an office/staff.
4. You don’t need a huge community.
5. Heck, you don’t even need a website!
Most experts, guru or training tells you to build a website, start a blog, and post your offer links within your content articles.
3. YouTube Channel Do you know YouTube is the second-largest search engine in the world, and it’s a great place to earn almost all niche affiliate products commissions without a website?
If you have no without, the most profitable way to promote your any niche affiliate offers or un-boxing, and demonstrations and YouTube is to drive targeted traffic directly to affiliate programs or offer.
When Google sees that your YouTube channel is offering value to its users, audiences you’re going to have a much easier time ranking your videos high within YouTube and getting sales.
So, if don’t have to start your own YouTube Channel.
4. Facebook Do you know, Facebook 1.59 billion daily active users?
You can easily get some traffic to your informational articles by posting in Facebook groups. You can too share value posts like interesting photos, stories related to your niche and gets many likes and shares from friends, relatives and colleagues.
Facebook is another great place to post your affiliate marketing videos or value photos without a website.
Facebook, is a great place to get started. Join other people’s groups/boards which are related to your niche to find a network of like-minded individuals.
5. Forums In Your Niche You can Join online forums that appeal to your target demographics and take the same approach to forum posting in your niche markets.
You must always post interesting and helpful value stuff, rather than just throwing affiliate links, become a renowned member in niche forums and add links to relevant affiliate services or products in your signature.
6. Create an E-book Another good way to take when promoting your any niche affiliate links is through an e-book.
You create an eBook on a niche or topic that people are interested in and embed your offer, affiliate links into the book content.
When somebody clicks your affiliate link and purchases a product, you earn a affiliate commission.
Remember that you don’t just write an e-book for the sake of just making and promoting or writing but you must provide your audience and readers with helpful information.
You can promote or sell it on your Amazon, EBay social media accounts as well.
Most importantly, when putting together an e-book in your niche or subject, you should choose a topic you’re knowledgeable about, the goal is to gain your readers’ trust in the information you’ve provided.
Like I did, I have so far in my 12 years of digital marketing experience, written & published more than 150 books on Amazon, CLICK HERE & SEE LIVE => https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B015RMGKB8
7. Social Media Social media can be an excellent channel for affiliate promotion. Be sure to read the terms of service before you start promoting any affiliate products or ads on your social media network of choice. There may be rules as to how many links you can place.
But you must have the audience numbers first.
Also, make sure the content you post is relevant to your niche.
8. Instagram Instagram has seen massive growth over the last few years and going to get more popular coming days.
Though Instagram doesn’t allow you to link directly in your posts, so you’ll need to direct users to your bio.
Instagram is the perfect place for you to start as an affiliate marketer and campaigning for your affiliate sales or offers in your any niche.
If you find an Instagram that has a following in a specific niche, in which you also dealing that would be interested in your affiliate offers send them an email and see if they offer advertising.
If you don’t have a website and want to succeed with affiliate marketing, you should definitely consider using Instagram to your affiliate or niche business advantage.
9. Write Your Own Quality Content For this, you need high-quality value content if you are going to rank high in search results and generate more sales, more conversions for your affiliate merchant.
Rather the focus on quality over quantity, and follow the best practices for online value content writing to engage your targeted audience & readers.
The more people that engage with your value content, the higher you will rank in search engine results, and the more exposure you will generate sales, for your affiliate links.
Try to incorporate your affiliate offer products keywords naturally into the content and aim to provide the best content online for the keywords you are targeting.
This is high-quality training to help you create your own online Affiliate business.
He helped thousands of people to create their own REAL home-based passive income, and I fully endorse it.
I’ve known Devon Brown (the man behind Super Affiliate) for a couple of years now, I’ve taken the training myself. I’ve seen people BRAND NEW to the internet to make money with it.
Are you next?
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to the blogging community.
It’ll be very helpful for me if you consider sharing it on social media networks. SHARING IS ♥️
* This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and then purchase the product, we’ll receive a commission. No worries though, you’ll still pay the standard amount so there’s no cost on your part.